- Ages 18 months through 5 year old Pre-k classes.
- Teacher to Student Ratios:
- Toddler Class 2 to 8
- 2’s Class 2 to 10
- 3: Class 1.25 to 10
- 4’s Class 1.25 to 12
- 5’s Class 1.25 to 12
- School Hours 9:00 to 12:00. Optional Lunch Bunch Playschool 12:00-1:00.
- Age Appropriate Curriculum
- Indoor and Outdoor Playground Time
- Arts and Crafts
- Music Instructor / Chapel Time on Wednesdays
- Bible Stories and Verses
- Pledge and Calendar
- Games and Fun Centers
- Snack Time
Special Events / Activities:
Fall Festival – Come enjoy this family friendly evening event hosted by Concord Baptist Church which includes; Trunk or Treat, games, hayrides, bounce houses, free hotdog dinner, music, marshmallow roasting, face painting, and pumpkin chunkin’. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Hallelujah Party – Preschoolers come to school dressed in a non scary costume to show their classmates. Family members are welcome to join their child for a small activity and snack in the classroom.
Thanksgiving Feast – A very special time for our preschool students to sing a few song and eat a delicious potluck Thanksgiving meal with their families.
Christmas Party – Preschoolers and family member enjoy a small activity and snack as they celebrate Christmas with their class.
Christmas Program – Come one come all and hear the sweet preschoolers praise God and Jesus with their songs! This singing event will take place in the evening and includes each age group performing a few songs. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Dessert with Santa following our program – Concord Baptist Church will serve cookies and juice in the Family Life Center while you enjoy a craft with your child as you wait to snap a picture with Santa.
Teddy Bear Parade / Grahams with Grands – Grandparents have a special opportunity to watch their grandchild in our very own teddy bear parade here at Concord Preschool. After the children are finished with the parade the grandparents can stay and enjoy a small snack with their grandchild.
Valentine’s Day Party – A time for the children to exchange Valentine’s Day cards and enjoy a class only celebration.
Breakfast with Dad – A fun time to spend with dad, grandpa, uncle, etc. singing a few songs, eating a full meal breakfast and then completing a small craft to let him know he is appreciated.
Tooth Fairy – Luna the Tooth Fairy comes to visit the preschool to teach the children about clean and healthy teeth through her one-of-a-kind magic shows.
Fire Trucks – This is a wonderful hands-on learning experience for the children. They will learn about fire safety from our very own Forsyth County Fire Department and get a chance to sit in a real fire truck.
Spring Festival – Time to enjoy the warmer weather with a day full of fun! This event is open to our preschool families and includes; bounce houses, popcorn, snow cones, and a movie.
Easter Party- Preschoolers and their families will enjoy a small snack and an egg hunt with their class.
Easter Program – What an amazing way to spend an evening listening to preschoolers sing a few songs on stage honoring our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Student art show following our program – Family members have the chance to enjoy their child’s beautifully crafted masterpieces as they walk through the preschool halls.
Tea with Mom – A sweet time for mom, grandma, aunt, etc. to feel loved and appreciated. This event includes the children singing a few songs, enjoying a meal, and completing a small craft.
Graduation – A time to shed a few tears and remember the amazing time you and your Pre-K student have shared with us at Concord Baptist Church Preschool! The children will sing a few songs and walk across stage to receive their Preschool Diploma. This is a Pre-K only event.
- Reception to follow graduation – Pre-K students and family members will enjoy a time of fellowship as they snack on cookies and juice provided by Concord Baptist Church. Since our photo booth was a huge hit last year we are looking at booking another one this year!
End of the Year Party – Time to say, “Good-bye” to our sweet students and enjoy a small party in the classroom.